The hidden gem of Broward County
Lago Mar Country Club has a long history in Broward, Florida. After an overall renovation in 2009, the Country Club in Plantation took a fresh start in 2010 by coming up with a new business strategy: providing an optimum level of services for its members and guests.
The Par 72 course at Lago Mar was redesigned by famed architect Kipp Schulties in 2009. Since then, has been a consistent host to USGA, FSGA and PGA events. The course is a challenging, yet enjoyable layout that is always in pristine condition. Members and guests of the club rave about the beauty of the course and its playability.
With all the hard work and effort invested in the renovation and service overhaul, the result is a modern, fully equipped country club offering scenic panoramic
views. Apart from visual appeal, Lago Mar golf course is challenging and fun to play.
Strategically designed to fulfill all golfers’ needs with staff members always available to provide professional assistance, Lago Mar with its State-of-the-art infrastructure and golf course is used for various golf tournaments and championships.
Certainly, this golf club near Fort Lauderdale is the main attraction for golfers all over the state.
They call this the hidden gem of Broward County because you don’t know it’s there. Within Lago Mar colony, a small enclave of beautiful gems is this private but affordable fantastic course. Challenging layout, great condition, and wonderful staff.
THE GOLF COURSE
• 18-hole Kipp Schulties designed golf course that is host to USGA / FSGA Championships.
• Practice Facilities which includes practice putting green and short game target areas
• Trackman golf simulators and trackman range
• 6,777 yards of golf from the longest tees for a par of 72.
• The course rating is 72.5 and it has a slope rating of 129 on Bermuda grass.
• Originally designed by Bill Watts, the Lago Mar golf course opened in 1970.
• Rolling, open land
• Impressive water elements
• Beauty and challenge at every hole
• Five tee choices
• Impeccable course conditions
Immerse in a space that’s more than just a country club but a community of friendships. Comfort, luxury, pleasing panoramas, and exceptional golf all under one roo